- Lake Washington – This lake offers year-round fishing for all types of anglers. This lake holds dozens of fish species from bass, rainbow trout and perch as well as seasons opportunities for Coho, chinook, and steelhead salmon. With lots of docks you will have easy access to the lake and 20 miles of shore and high percentage catch spots are located throughout the lake.
- Fish Lake, Leavenworth – With Fish lake in the name you would expect this to be a top spot for fishing and you would not be wrong. Fish lake is one of the most popular spots in the region offering rainbow, brook, and tiger trout. With no combustion engines allowed you will find this a peaceful place to fish and the state department caring for the fish stock you should have great opportunities to catch some fish.
- Lake Roosevelt – Located in eastern Washington, this lake is 130 miles long and offers 660 miles of shoreline. With its scenic view of mountains and forest you will be able to relax and fish. This lake offers rainbow trout, smallmouth bass, kokanee and walleye.
- Columbia river – This river offers the opportunity to catch big salmon Below the Bonnevillie Dam the tributaries Cowlitz and Kalama rivers can give you the opportunity to catch something and offer the opportunity to catch white sturgeon.
- Green Lake – This lake offers rainbow and brown trout with easy assess for fishers. It is well stocked and maintainced by Seattle parks and recreation of the entire shoreline. With a number of piers, you will be able to get in there and start.
For more check us out here